Thank you for your interest in becoming a foster volunteer for Turtle Mountain Animal Rescue.
A foster home is a temporary home for a dog until we can place the dog in an organization or personal home for adoption. Durations of foster animals vary and we cannot guarantee lengths of stays.
In order to be considered as a foster for TMAR you must
- Be 21 years of age or older
- For Renters: Provide written consent from your landlord
- Have all pets who reside in the home spayed/neutered and up-to-date on vaccinations
- Agree to have a home visit by one of our volunteers who will review where the dog will stay
- Agree to never allow the foster dog to be off leash when it is outside unless it is in a securely fenced area
- Agree to have the foster dog reside in the home. The foster dog may not be left outside, including outdoor kennels, if you are not at home
Please complete the following fields to be considered. After submitting this form, it will be reviewed by TMAR.